BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Sabtu, 17 Oktober 2009

fanfic - as adult

Tittle : As Adult
Pair : AoiUru….Not as couple…hhe..
Rate : PG-15
Genre : Humor, fluff.



Prologue
Peace evening at Aoi’s apartment. Aoi writing something on his laptop while uru sit on bed.
Uru : What are you writing? You look happy.
Aoi : I’m writing something that you will die if you read it.
Uru : Hha… What’s that? Death Note?
Aoi : Yeaaaah… Some kind of like that…. I’ll be the shinigami.
Uru : Really ne~ I’m curiouuuuus~
Aoi : It’s private note ne, you can’t read someone private note.
Uru : At laptop???
Aoi : Yeah… Writing at diary is kind a…
Uru : Girly.
Aoi : Yeah.. You should try it. It’s fun. It feels like you have your own little world.
Uru : Hum? Is it helping you?
Aoi : A bit… Sometime.. There something that you can’t tell to everyone, even your dear lover or your friends, but you CAN say all-you-want-to-say in it. It feels good.
Uru : Sounds interesting…


September 28th
Hajimemashite!!
Hhe… Uru here~
This I my first note ^0^
Aoi said itz fun >_<>

PS : Well… Here,I can share my deepest weirdness, right??

September 30th
10.30pm
Urgh… My body is HURT!! Both outside and inside!!

Outside: RUKI JUST WAXING MY THIGH!!!AND IT’S HURT LIKE HELL!!!
He’s so cruel!! Damn!! I said to him to be soft, be bit gentle when he do it… But… It’s still felt damn HURT!!!
But how could I get mad at someone named RUKI??? That little cute annoying man is the only one who can make me stay at my bed while he waxes my thigh…
Geez…
Yeah, He’s the only one who can wax me…

Inside : SHOCK!!!
Ruki-san ever said: “Don’t you EVER read an sex-warning fanfic. Especially when your name written on the pair list.”
I was ignored him, I was reading sex-warning fanfic where my name on it. The Result was… Man…. I’M SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED!!
Their imagination is so high.. So scary… Very scary… +.+
I…. Can’t get it out of my head…
It was written, I’m biting Aoi’s…
OMG….
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
THERE MUST BE SOMEONE HERE TO CALM ME DOWN!!!!!HELP!!HELP!!!

But… SURELY it’s not AOI….
Urgh… What kind of face I should make when I meet him??????
I should call someone…
Reita!!
Yeah!! I’ll call him!!

10.45
Okay Okay~ I’m calmed now~
After LONG conversation with Reita, I decide to NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT.
Uruha….
Don’t think about it.
Don’t think about it.
Don’t think about it.
Don’t think about it.
Get out!! Weird imagination!! Get out of my head!!! Hush! Hush!!

Ah. Aoi is calling…Crap.
I cannot not to think about it….
So, I reject it.
Gomen nasai ne Aoi-kun….

PS : In that fanfic I’m a uke. HEY!!!I’M A DOMINATED MAN!!!TOT

October 1st
13.00
Like I’ve said yesterday, I don’t know what kind of face I should make when I meet Aoi… And... It happen today..
We had regular meeting in our company.
And of course, Aoi was also attending the meeting.
He’s asked why I was rejected his call, and I answered, I was busy making dinner.
Bad lie.
He was known I’m bad at cooking.
He gave me grin and said, “Come on Ru.. Since when you can cook?”
And I was freezing. I didn’t know what to answer. I’m bad at lying… One of my great weaknesses…
He didn’t say a word, but he was staring right into my eyes.
And it was made me remember that fanfic….
I was blushing and he was kept staring at me.
That was embarrassing part.
I swear I WILL NEVER EVER tell him about that fanfic.
NEVER!!!

21.55
I’ve apologized to Aoi.. For rejected his call and makin’ a bad lie.
He was just nodding and said “Okay.”
Geez… Can’t that guy has more expressive emotion?? Like,
“Other time… Please make a good lie.”
Or something that can make me smile and then clung on him without feeling guilty?
I love his mature and caring character, but sometime he’s too good.
You know what I mean?
He always plays ‘save’ all the time!!
Doesn’t he know that it’s boring?
I’d admit that I feel comfort whenever we have time together, but.. sometime our conversation can’t going well because he just answering with “Ummm…” or “Is that so?”
=.=

Ahh!! By the way,
He said I get more desirable in stage,
Wow! I make one step forward!!
Desirable….. What’s that mean? “Wanted” he mean?
Should I proud???
Uruha.. The desirable man…
LOL

October 2nd
I hate Reita!
Okay! I’m late!
But, why he ALWAYS complains about TIME I TAKE TO BATHING AND DRYING MY HAIR?
I think he should be happy he has friend who very concern about ‘look’ like me!!
Is it wrong if I want to look good all the time?
What’s so wrong about long time of bathing and drying hair??
It just took ONE HOUR!!!
Urgh!!!
He’s my best friend… But I don’t like him when he begins to scolding at me!
What does he think he is? My mother?
Hell NO!!
Humft…*sigh*

Ah…
Btw...
Errr…..
I decide to confess.
Yeah...
To Aoi…
Damn.. Suddenly I feel…..
Gay…
But.. He doesn’t have intention to confess first!!
I know we love each other
But, He always denies it whenever I give him a signal.
Baka hito…
Ckckckckck
I know it doesn’t right
Since we both work at the same band
And the MOST important thing
WE BOTH MAN
GUY
OTOKO
That’s doesn’t feel right at all.
Feel VERY wrong.
They say: Love is blind, but eyes aren’t blind.
Now, I know what it means
Eyes aren’t blind.
But
Love is blind.

October 3rd
02.00
I know it’s gonna end up like this.
I know it!
I….
I was rejected.
But, this night is the BEST night in my life.

The night sky looked so clear when I was sitting down in park waiting for Aoi. I’ve thought about my confession again and again, “Is it right? He’s not gonna hate me, right?, Then… What should I say If he’s here? Should I say it straight or begin it with sweet talking?”
I was too busy with my self when suddenly I realized He was already standing in front of me. He was looked so handsome. My heart was bumping crazily like I would die in that second.
“You here…” I said
“What are you thinking about? You look so serious ne. It’s rare to see you in serious mood.” He said.
“I… was… thinking about………….stars?”
“It’s a question Ru.”
“Ah sorry, wrong intonation. I should say –stars.-”
“Hahahaha. What’s wrong? Is there something secret you want to tell me?”
Ah. He got right into the spot.
“How could you know? Don’t tell me you can read my mind.”
“No need to be a psychic to know it. You’re so easy to read. So, do you have a secret child then now you want to married his/her mom and out from the band?”
I’ve told you, He’s a BAKA.
“= . = You are baka. I don’t have secret child. Ahhhh, you are breaking my mood.”
“Do I? Hehehehe Lets take a walk. This night is too beautiful to waste just by sitting down at this lonely park.”
“Okay….”
Then we were walking along the street. It was very quite so I could heard his heavy breath.
“It’s been 7 years since we first met. It’s been a long time, huh?” I said.
“Yeah… And amazingly I’m still not getting bored with you.”
“Hehehehe I’m Uruha!”
“You are Uruha. That’s right!”
“Now, tell me, what do you think about me?”
He was slowing his speed a bit.
“Uruha is…. someone who…..very attractive, talkative, moody, egoist, perfectionist, sometime weird *laugh*, and incredibly always able to make me shock with his reaction.”
“Hey hey, I’m not weird or moody!!”
“Yes you do honey~ Hahahahaha”
He was called me HONEY. He might be just joking, it was make me blushed.
“You just call me honey Aoi..”
“Eh?? Don’t take it serious. I’m joking ne.”
“Umm… Well…. Errrr…”
“Uru, don’t you have something that you want to tell me?”
“Oh, yeah I have.”
“What’s that?”
“I want to tell you something that you already realize it.”
“What? I already realize it?”
“Yeah, something that YOU should told me long time ago.”
He was stopped his move. We both didn’t say a word for a while; I thought he had realized where that conversation is going to.
“We should not talk about that.”
“I can’t resist it Aoi. I can’t pretend forever you know!!”
“I know it, but we shouldn’t.”
“I know it doesn’t right! But it’s so real Aoi! I….”
He was pressed his finger at my lips and said,
“I know what you want to say Uru… and… I feel the same.”
Ouwh God! Flowers were blooming at my heart!
“But… As adult I can’t accept it.”
And then the flowers were just witted.
“Then don’t be adult!!” I was yelled at him.
“That’s not the point Uru, You have no idea how much I…. love you… But, I won’t let you trap in that kind of life.”
“Damn bullshit! You’re coward!”
“I’m NOT a coward! Please understand my care Uru!! Please understand the way I love you.”
“But I CAN’T understand it Aoi! All I know, when two person falling in love they should be together! Having each other!!”
“Love is not always in THAT form. Now, answer me, this is the most basic question for human being, Don’t you want to have successors? Child I mean?”
I couldn’t say a word. His question felt slapped me.
“I DO Uru… and I know your deepest heart also want it. This is the reason why I never say that I love you. I want you to be free, have a normal life like you should.”
I was trying hard to accept all of his words. I was thinking so hard, about normal life, free, love.. Until I could accept that he was right.
Yes, I wanted successors who can continue my name.
Yes, I wanted normal life where I could kiss my lovers without get knit from everyone.
(because my lover is a girl not a guy like Aoi.)
Yes, I wanted it all.
But, I also wanted him…
Is it equal if I compare him with normal life?
It isn’t.
But, It was his decision and he had though all the best for me. Really ne, He is the best.
“You are the best Aoi.”
“Eh?”
“Yeah. You are the best man in my life. You are the only one who can make me make biggest sacrifice in my life. No one but you.”
“So, you understand now…”
“Yes. But I want you do one thing for me.”
“What?”
“Kiss me. Give me once-in-life-time kiss.”
For seconds he seemed out of space.
“Kiss Huh? Why not?”
Then he pulled my head and pressed his lips gently against mine.

That’s why I said this is the best night in my life.
Because that was TRULY once-in-life-time kiss.
It’s different from our fan service kiss or any other kiss I’ve done before.
It felt very sweet.
I never taste that sweet before.
He kissed me with style ne, very soft but hot.
And the excited feeling was like morphine.
Errr…. He seems like a tame-kitty but actually he’s a tiger ne XD

Ummm….
I’m not sure I could find someone who can give me comfort feeling like he does.
No matter what he told me, it won’t change my feeling.
Ahh… It’s confusing~ *sigh*


Dedicate to my beloved lovely mom, Chii. Love you mom ^^ Daddy is yours ^^ *throw daddy to mom*



Gazerock is never die...

0 komentar: