BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Senin, 01 Februari 2010

1st date of my life

31st january 2009
WITHOUT asking permission to my parents I was going to mall all by my self just for meet my lovely koi...
hihihi i felt bad, actually... but, come on.... they WOULD NOT let me go if i told them I was about going for dating with my BF whom they don't even know xD

Hhe... It was nervous moment ne,,,
really... my hands was sweaty >.<

we didn't nothing but holding hand....
hm.... pretty innocence huh?
but... It's in the public space ne~
it's kind a amoral if you hugging or kissing ==a

well.... we were watching AVATAR
whoaaaaaa~ I didn't know why i felt nervous ne....
I kept moving my hand here and there...
i felt cold.. and then he held my hand >.< aw... that was so sweet baby....hhe....

and TODAY IS MY B'DAY!!
Yay vo me!!
yay!!!

0 komentar: