BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Minggu, 14 Juni 2009

Fanfic The gazette, An Hidden-Meaning Massage


Pairing : Vee x Uruha

Warning : 16+ , An lonely-pervert author, Man x Girl ( sorry girls...I'm not making an yaoi fanfic...I'm being egoist this time... I want Uru for my self >_< )

A/N : this idea come out because I want Uru gimme an massage so badly ^^a

Vee : "I'm home..." *look totally exhausted*

Uru : "welcome home hunny ^^" *look so happy*

Vee : "Hello sweety *kiss and hug uru* I'm sooo exhausted....."

Uru : "Ummm???Do you want a massage??I'll do it for you"

Vee : "Really???You're sooo kind hunny.....That's why I love you soooo much" *kiss uru again*

Uru : "Demo.....I not guarantee if......"

Vee : "If what?? "

Uru :"Oh babe you know.....something....errr......arghhh~~don't you understand???'

Vee : "Hummm??Understand what?? *knit forehead* Just gimme the massage babe...Please....."*Give Uru puppy dog eyes gaze*

while the massage
Uru : "Damn....I can't hold it" *attack vee*

Vee : 'BABE???' *surprise*

Uru : "This is what I call with something" *continue attacking vee* [grab2, kissu2,licking2, etc]

after 2 hours
vee : "Geez......Uru....Don't you EVER offer me an massage again next time when I told to you I'm tired....I will not allow it again...Now, I can't even move my body....."

Uru : "Sorry" *apologize grin* "Now I will give you the REAL massage if you still want it."

Vee : "Nope...Lets sleep....I know you tired after doing such ungentleman act like that...." *look terrified*

Uru : "Are you angry???"

Vee : "How could not I??? I'll forgive you if you wake early and make me curry for breakfast"

Uru : "Sure,sure!! I'd love too babe ^^" *reveal brilliant big smile*

Vee : "God.....This sec you look like an angel with that smile on your face and you could turn into scary thing next sec...what a scary guy......"

Uru : "But.....that's why you love me, don't you???"

Vee : "Well, yes and no."

Uru : "Come on~" *pout*

Vee : "Okay...Yes babe...That's why I love you......." *blush* "Oh, come on...Lets sleep...." *turn body around*

Uru : "Haha...you just blush!!!Don't you???"

Vee : "I'm not!!"

Uru : "Yes, your are~~" *teasing grin*

Vee : "I hate you" *blushing*

Hohohohohohohoho ^3^ saia nakal!!!!!

4 komentar:

uzumakiyu mengatakan...

Huweeee ...
Uru-chan bejadh !
*dikejar Uruha* XD

Veeta Ruchi Lie mengatakan...

tapapalah~~~~~

dipijit uruha asik kug~~~^^

uzumakiyu mengatakan...

Heee ..
Enakan mana ama Saga ?
*pertanyaan sesat
XD

Veeta Ruchi Lie mengatakan...

wew~

sulit....

hmmmm.......

hmmm......

enakan daddy ah~abizzzz jari na lebih lentik daddy sy~~*dilempar ke laut artik*

lagian~

pahanya daddy kan sexy~*lebih sesat lagi*