BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Kamis, 11 Juni 2009

UruHa -sama~~~~


WeW~~~

uruchan Qt yang sekushi~~~Ulang tahuuun nyoooo~~~

semoga makin sekuseeeh~~makin mulussss >>_<<
makin egoisss (???)
ouw ia nie fanfic dadakan bwt uruchan~~
Judul : Lovely B'day ^ ^
pairinng : Uruha x Aoi
warning : 13+
N/A : I pretend to become Aoi ^ ^ So i can kiss Uru >>_<<

Aoi : hunny wake up *kiss uru forehead*
uru : uummmm......I'm still sleepy babe..U know I couldn't slept the whole night
Aoi : But U HAVE TO wake up!!!*suddenly angry*
Uru : What's wrong babe??why U angry??I just want to sleep
Aoi : U can't sleep Today!!!
Uru : What??But I...
Aoi : U can't sleep!!!because.....I want....To.....
Uru : No hunny...not now..I'm soooo tireeedddd
Aoi : lemme finish my word...
Uru : humm??what??
Aoi : I want to give u this *pulling out something from his pocket*
Uru : *open it, then stare the gift, a ring*Ouwh~~this is soooo beautifull......
Aoi : yes it is....but still it can't compare with your beauty...
Uru :*speechless*
Aoi : tanjoubi omedetou sweet heart....*kiss uru lips*
Uru : *still crying*

ouwh~ouwh~daddy XD XD.....

I love u daddy!!!!

2 komentar:

meganekko mengatakan...

Aoi-Chama!!~~

heuheuheu...

Veeta Ruchi Lie mengatakan...

aoi-chuaaannnnn XD XD

seorang lelaki hentai yang dewasa ^ ^

swami kelima yang sekushiiii XD