BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Sabtu, 17 Oktober 2009

ahhhh it's Boring,,,,

besop ulangan
besop ulangan
DAMN WITH THOSE TEST!!!
I HATE IT!!!

What I REALLY want to do ::
having fun with everyone
meet my hubbie XD
kissing my daddy uru
chatting on tweeter with NGESOTWALKER... ohh...I miss them so much!!
Walking having hand with **i* on the beach....*too high*
Writing fluffy fanfic that could make people who read it CRY...hhe...
sms.an ama kai niichan >_<
wall-to-wall ama jenk kanon
go shopping with iza
talking-to-death with antnice
chating with my moms

Arrghhhh I want to do all of it X(

ohh btw... Do you guys love my header and footer??
I love it SO MUCH!!
isn't it cute??? lol

2 komentar:

uzumakiyu mengatakan...

bannernya keren ! 8DD
Vee knapa ga ganti layout aja skalian ? X3

Veeta Ruchi Lie mengatakan...

humft...vee males yu~
hhe....
biz na edit na lama c klo ganti skin...