BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009

Fanfic - I've got a boyfriend

Title : I’ve got a boyfriend!!!
Author : Vee, Erwin’s and Kai’s little bratty sister X3
Rate : PG-13
Genre : Fluff, Humor
Chara : The Gazette, main chara : Aoi.
Warning: Weird joke, yaoi, and bad English lol
PS : This is the 3rd sequel of my diary-series XD

This time is Aoi’s note ^^

24 October 2009
20.30
Oi~oi~
Minna-san please gather here~
Ehem..ehem..
I have a VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you..
Ehem…
First. Please prepare you heart..
Make sure you don’t have any cardiac problem…
OK!! You guys ready??
Ehem~
Ruki is my new boyfriend. *low voice*
Heeeee???
You want me to repeat again??
RUKI IS MY BOYFRIEND.
……….
……….
……….
……….
What?? You still confuse and wondering, does boyfriend here means BOY-FRIEND or LOVER??
Well…
Here… Boyfriend means lover, koibito, sweetheart, honey, baby, pacar, ai ren, etc..etc..etc..
XD
Ok Ok…
If you are human, you can laugh as hard as you can, because as human I couldn’t hold my laugh xD
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
I COULDN’T BELIEVE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!
I mean~
Please~ I’ve been living for 30th year’s ne, and keep telling to my self to keep straight over and over again.
But and now I just said “Yeah~ Sure.” to that little chibi???
I mean THAT masochist-annoying-pervert chibi??
XDXD

But, you can’t compare this ‘stupid-relationship-game’ with Uru’s serious confession. You really can’t.
Uru’s confession was so serious. I mean.. If I had accepted it, we would have become a ‘serious-couple’. You know what I mean??
Umm… the simplest way to explain is, it would become a real yaoi relationship.
And I’m so scared of it…. :’(

25 October 2009
23.45
Yay!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!
I never thought having a boyfriend would be this fun. xD
Bwahahahahahahahaha
That lil Ru is so cute~
If he’s a girl, I’m so SURE I’ll marry him xD
Here~ I would love to show you our small dirty chat <3
Me : Konbanwa lil man~ Miss you so much dear xD.. Are you doing fine?
My dear : Konbanwa Aoi-chan~ I miss you too X3 I’m fine… My belly feel lil bit hurt. But I’ll survive.
Me : Ouwh poor you dear.. I can’t stand hear you suffering from something… Have you got dinner?
My dear : Oh come on~ you know I already have dinner… I should be the one who worrying about your eat-time. Have you got dinner?
Me : No, I haven’t… Too lazy too eat.
My dear : Stupid. Get something to eat!
Me : Too lazy to cook something..
My dear : Then order some ramen ne..
Me : Why don’t you come here and cook something for me?
My dear : Am I your mother?
Me : You are my lover.
My dear : What’s THAT!! Bwahahahaha so weird!!
Me : xDD I think so~
My dear : Then, don’t write it!
Me : Ah.. You hurt Aoi’s feeling….Hhu… Don’t you love me?
My dear : Don’t crying dear, you know I love you.
Me : Aoi stop crying because Ruki love him X)
My dear : xD This is getting weirder and weirder.
Me : xD Weird is good~ Ahhh….I’m so bored…. There is nothing to do…
My dear : You are boring. lol
Me : Watch you mouth chibi! Or I’ll kick your sexy ass tomorrow!!
My dear : Ohh~ Aoi gonna kick my ass! I’m so scared!!
YEAH!!! I HAVE A SEXY ASS!! YOU HAVE GOOD EYES DEAR!!
Me : Just wait dear~ I’ll definitely kick your lil sexy ass!!
Of course I am. My eyes are so brilliant!!
My dear : I’ll wait passionately.
Me : Fufufufufu
My dear : See? You already have that pervy smile on your face~
Me : How do you know it?
My dear : I know it because you are a pervert man~
Me : You too!!
My dear : Actually ne, I’m just cute little man who traps in this pervert circle of life. *sobs* pity me….*sobs*
Me : Poor me, I have pity bf… *sobs*
My dear : Ouw.. I’m so sorry to hear that… Who is he?
Me : He is an idiot, bratty, and shopaholic guy named Ruki.
My dear : Ah~ I know that guy… He is the cutest member of gazette, isn’t he? So, he is your bf?
Me : No, he is my slave.
My dear : …………………………….. =.= I’ll count it in your debt book.
Me : Hey~ are you angry?
My dear : I don’t think I have to answer that stupid question.
Me : Oh dear… You know I didn’t mean..
My dear : Screw you.
Me : Cute~ cute Ru~
My dear : Yes, I’m cute. But I’m still mad.
Me : Oh come on….
My dear : Fuck you
Me : Don’t say such sad words Ru… :’(
My dear : Buy me some Happy Tan, and then I’ll forgive you.
Me : What is Happy Tan?
My dear : It’s a CANDY!!! Lollipop!! Don’t you know it?? Geez…=w=
Me : Oh right. You like to lick lollipop.. I forgot it.
My dear : That’s why I’m so good at kissing.
Me : *smirk* lol
My dear : I’m sleepy…
Me : You should go to bed lil man..
My dear : I think I should…
Me : Oyasumanasai lil man..
My dear : Oyasumanasai Aoi-chan
Me : Love you~
My dear : Love you too. And, don’t forget the Happy Tan!
Me : Okay~ and don’t forget to prepare your sexy ass coz I’ll kick it tomorrow xDD

See ne? It’s so funny right??
Of course I’ll buy him happy tan, If I’m not he will definitely mad at me.
xD

25 October 2009
01.56
Today…
I got awkward situation ne…
I was shopping on mini market to buy some Happy Tan for that lil cute man. Then, when I want to paid it, the cashier had kinna soft expression on her face. Then she asked me, “Ooohh you are so sweet. You buy this for your child, aren’t you?”
I answer, “No, It’s for my friend”
Suddenly her expression changed to teasing expression. Then, she asked me again, “Oh, I got it. It’s for your girlfriend.”
“Actually, it’s for my boyfriend.” I was correcting her.
Then, she gave me an annoying knit. After that she didn’t ask me another question. From my point of view, I saw she was trying her best to not to look at me and work as fast as she could.
:(
What’s wrong with her?
Was she annoyed or something?
But she was the one who gave me so many questions.
But when I told her it was for my boyfriend, she looked like she wants to puke or something!!
Is it wrong for you to buy some lollipop for your BOYfriend??
I don’t even know where the ‘wrong’ thing!!!
I swear I would not gonna come back to that damn mini market for the 2nd time!!

And for that lil man, he should appreciate those damn candies!!

21.56
Hi~ konbanwa ^^
Hehehehehe I love Happy Tan <3
Okay, I’ll tell you the story!

This afternoon I went to that lil man apartment. I was in bad mood and stupidly got angry with those candies.
Me : Here. Your candies.
Ru : Ehhhh?? You really buy it for me? Thanks!! I really need it.
Me : Lick it slowly. I make big sacrifice for it.
Ru : Uhm? What sacrifice?
Me : You don’t need to know.
Ru : Bad mood, huh?
Me : Yeah…
Ru : Come in, I just want to watch movie.
Then, I entered into his apartment. As usual, He took off my coat and took care of it.
Me : Your bed is still the center of your life. Amazing.
Ru : I love my bed.
Me : Too love it. You sleep there; eat there, online there… geez….
Ru : Hey.. What’s wrong? Your mood really bad…
Me : Nothing. I just think why this world fulfills with idiotic person.
Ru : Like me?
Me : No! You are a smart guy. May I sleep on your thigh?
Ru : Sure…
Me : I need some warmth…*sigh*
Ru : You are so weird tonight… What’s wrong?
Me : I don’t know... I just feel so angry and tired…
Ru : How’s Uru?
Me : He has a girlfriend, right?
Ru : Oh!! Is he?
Me : Hey~ He’s your band mate! You should know it from long time ago!
Ru : Poor you dear…
Me : It’s okay… I’m the one who want this btw..
Ru : Isn’t it denial?
Me : I don’t think so… I love him so much, I just want everything the best for him.. And I don’t think I’m the best for him… Ahh I don’t like to talk about this…
Ru : *sobs* you need some warm hug…
Then he hugged me.
Me : Thanks Ru…
Ru : Doita.. It’s nice to help you dear..
Me : I love you…
He knew I didn’t mean it, but he just give quick kiss at my cheek.
Ru : I love you too…

0 komentar: