BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Sabtu, 07 Februari 2009

silly god disco


Gazette is so rock!!!!their song is sexy too!!!!hehehehe....... Actually i just get silly god disco PV yesterday*how late*.....and I LOVE it!!!!!!! I like time when gitaris move their body.....I Like when Sakito move his body.....He was so sexy when he do it...*nosebleed* But I dont like the way uruha move his body...It just like he try appear his sexiness (he already sexy without doing such act) but its make me wanna puke!!!!Dont know why..... May be because Uru is TOO MUCH?? I know he is soo hot...but.... ArgHh!!!!I cant expres how i feel...... I prefer Reita......he so cute althought he like to get drunk (together with Tora!!T_T) HUEE~~~~It make me remember that my huzband is love to drink too....... Saga!!!!Please Stop smoke, Stop Drink!!!!! I LupH u Haniiiii!!!!!!

0 komentar: