BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Minggu, 20 Desember 2009

DIMSCENE and fangirling as usual....hehehehehe

harooo minnaa~
ohayou gozaimasu! >_<
are you guys miss meee???
ohh tidak kah??
jahat T^T


ohh oh ohh iaahhh
TODAY I found the gazette DIMSCENE link~ hho~
BIG THX to my lovely beloved niichan who share link to me *aishiteiruuu niichaaannn*
xD

oh oh oh~
uruha looks so damn lovely handsome ne >_<
I guess he didn't use hairspray on his hair!!
His hair was soooooo wavy and lovely!
I love you so much uruha~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but!
It seems like there is NO UruhaxAoi fanservice in that live T^T
Ohh~ this is bad.......
BAD....
BAD.....
BAAAAAADDD!!! TOT
since I'm HUGE fans of their fanservice ....T^T

but, I found Reituki FS ne....
>////<
Ruki touched reita's hair with love~
ouwh ouwh ouwh
you guys are sooooo lovely >_<

mukyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

here the linkz :

http://japanvisualkei.blogspot.com/2009/12/live-dvd-tour-09-dim-scene-final-at.html

I think this is the BEST donwnload site ne...because in byouto and others it upload per DISK!!!==a

and here link from youtube-san

http://www.youtube.com/user/killer1684

this is the ONLY HQ upload in youtube ==a

btw.... I tried to capture the scene but... FAILED?
WTF????

0 komentar: