BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Minggu, 20 Desember 2009

Fanfic the gazette - come back to me part 2

COME BACK TO ME PART 2
Pairing : UruhaxAoi, AoixRuki
Warning : Yaoi!!!

09.00
I’m fully wake up now. I just have a great shower ne…
It was totally refreshing my mind ^^

Btw, I’ll go check Ruki.
It’s been 2 days and he still doesn’t call me back. I’m afraid something bad happen to him.
Okay. Bye.

5 November
01.00
Phew~ yesterday is a VERY long day ne…
I was go check Lil man, I knocked his door, I waited him to open the door but he didn’t come. So, I just walked into his room.
“Hey~ why you don’t open the door?” I said. I was bit angry. But I immediately shut my mouth when I saw him.
He was lying poorly on the bed. It was really scary. His body was sweating much and his breath was so heavy until I could hear it.
“Oh my God, Ruki… Are you alright, dear?” I approach him, and then I sat down beside him.
“It’s okay Aoi.. He he..”
“No, you lie. You are sweating much. Let’s go to hospital.”
“I can’t walk. Too weak.”
I touched his forehead. It was felt burning ne.
“I’ll carry you. We have to go to hospital. You such in really poor condition, dear. Why didn’t you call me? I could take care of you, you know. Baka.”
“I don’t want to make you worry.”
“Baka. Now, you make me feel very bad, you know?”
“Sorry.”
Then, I lifted up his body into my arm. He was surprisingly light ne. He was not heavy at all. But, his body was SO hot (Not hot-sexy, but HOT in real meaning.) I was so afraid he would faint.
“Hang on… Don’t faint...” I was continued repeat telling him.
“It’s so hurt Aoi… Ughhh….”
“Hang on, dear….”
“Aoi, if I die….”
“Shut your mouth!! Don’t you dare say that word!!”
“I want to you all to know that I love all of you. Especially you.”
“I know.”
“Hmm… I’m glad you know it.” He smiled widely. Such a relief sad smile.
I tried to smile back, but my lips didn’t cooperate with my brain. I couldn’t smile because I can’t force my lips to smile while saw that lil man suffering. :’(
Then, I drove my car into hospital as fast as I could. While driving I called Reita and others. All of them said the same thing: ‘THAT’ RUKI COULD SICK???. They were so mean ne… = =’ Ruki is a baka, but he also has right to sick, right?
Doctor and nurses quickly took care of him when we arrived. Phew~ I felt so relief… Finally, I could think positive that Lil man will be fine soon.
But, disaster was happens after it.
Soon after I called them *referring to my band mates* they came in hurry. Uruha came with his girl *really heart breaking* and Reita came -HOLDING HAND- with Kai. WOW. I wish my eyes were wrong. I wish it was just my weird imagination because I was too worried.*keep wishing endlessly*.
“Is he okay?” Kai ask first.
“I don’t know.” I answered honestly.
“Is it really bad?”
“Yes. His condition is really bad. I’m afraid something bad happen to him… I….” I was losing my word. I couldn’t express what I felt. I felt so…. Depress…
“He’s a strong man. Just believe he can make it.” Reita hold my shoulder. He tried to give me some strength.
“Yeah~ don’t look so depress ne, He’s not gonna die this soon.” said Uruha.
“Sankyuu minna…” I smiled to them.
“You such a good bf ne..” said Uruha
It was just a simple word. But, it was made everyone taken by surprise. Included me. I mean…. It was like “WTH????”
“What’s that means, babe?” said Ayana.
“Boyfriend? Are you guys….” Kai knit his forehead.
“What the…” Reita opened his mouth few centimeters.
That was so embarrassing!!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“I’m not..”
“If you have a bf that’s mean you are…”
“WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST SHUT UP?” I yelled at them as strong as I could.
There few seconds silent between us. Until Kai open his mouth.
“Okay… Err…. So….. “He rolled his eyes.
He was so annoying with his trying-to-be-good-leader action. I wanted to punch him. I wanted it so badly. It had to been felt good, right?
But, then I realize. He was innocence. He did nothing wrong with me. So, instead punch him, I decided to find some air outside.
“I’ll go buy some coffee.” I said.
“I’ll go with you.” Uruha said.
I was bit surprised. But, whatever, he might be really thirsty. I had no right to prevent him to bought coffee with his own money.
I was trying my best to walk as fast as I could, so he couldn’t catch up me and walk beside me. But, when we had to take a lift, I couldn’t avoid him again.
Unfortunately, there were just us in that lift. There is no one else. I didn’t understand…. Where everybody going when I need them? I know that time was busy hour and it’s unusual to visit patient in that time. But…urghhhh……I was felt so angry to Uruha, so it was felt really uncomfortable!!! You get it?
“Keep your mouth shut.” I was warning him.
“Errrr….”
“You can understand human language, right?”
“You are the one who talking right now.”
“Okay. Btw, I just wanna ask one thing to you, are you satisfied?”
“What? Of course I’m not..”
“Then, how could you say such a thing in front of them? Do you want the world to know that I’m a…” I was stopped. For the God sake, I couldn’t say that word.
“I don’t know, I just feel… jealous…”
“Why are you jealous? Are you jealous because I carried him here? “
“It’s not it, I feel jealous because of your sorrow face, Aoi. Your face looked like you are in pain too.”
“Of course I’m in pain! He’s Ruki!! Don’t you feel it too? He IS our beloved nakama!! How could I feel easy when he sick?”
“Your beloved not mine.”
“What?”
TING. The lift opened its door.
“Btw, we’ve broken up and you need to know that it was all because of you.” I said, and then I walked out without looked him again.
That was our last chat yesterday. Actually ne, I’m still angry with him until now. His reason was so irrational. I know he has childish side, but his action was TOO CHILDISH and unbelievably reckless. I’m not worry about Kai and Reita, but I’m worry about Ayana, what if she tells it to someone?? What if our fans know about it?
Geez…….
I hope she’s not a big mouth…
If not, my change to have ‘normal life’ will go forever ne….
Screw you Uruha.
SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Normal human should know whom the one who deserve to have jealous feeling. Yeah. It’s me. But, even though I’m really jealous with Ayana, I’m not gonna tell everyone : “ HEY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?? URU HAD CONFESSED HIS FEELING TO ME!!”
UGHHH!!!!!DAMN!!!
I was told him that I was dating with lil man because I was expected he could understand what kind of relationship I might have with a GUY. But, hell no, he couldn’t understand it. He couldn’t understand that lil man is my very best friend. He couldn’t understand how much I need lil man!!!!
He is such an egoistic, pathetic and annoying man I ever know in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now all of my friend have this thing on their mind: AOI AND RUKI IS LOVER.
WTF??
Even though I tell them that we have broken up, they still have this in their mind: Aoi and Ruki is yaoi.
XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I’m not even like ‘yaoi’. It just in case I’m in love with Uruha. I also like girl, you know?
It’s up to you if want to call me a bisex guy. I DON’T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
………………………..
Okay let’s not think about that egoist man. Talking about him is really useless, right?
Hmmmmmmmmmm….. Btw, lil man is still in unconscious condition (the doctors gives him drugs to handle his pain. So, he will sleep for one full day.). Those doctors said he has serious problem with his intestines, but they said they could cure it with drugs. Thanks God it could cure with drugs not surgery.

Ahh… I’m sleepy ne…. But this sofa is uncomfortable to sleep. Damn.

6 November
08.16
Hmmmmmmm….. I’m still in hospital ne…
I’m waiting for Kai to come here and replace me. But, where is he??
It’s 8.16. He should come 16 minutes ago.
I want to come back to my house as soon as possible. I want to take a bath at my own bath room. Picky? Yes. I’m a very picky person if it connects with bathing. I love take a bath. It really mind refresh and feels good too. Hhe…
Beside, since lil man is still sleeping, it’s reaaaaaally boring here…. Just watching someone close his eyes and hearing his breathe isn’t fun or romantic at all. It’s boring. Trust me.
Eh? Am I just hear someone calling my name?

11.00
Fiuh~ I just have great bath ^^ *feels de javu lol*
Umm… continuing my story, Kai finally came at 10.00 = =
He said he was totally forgotten. I couldn’t blame him ne. If he weren’t senile, he isn’t Kai, right?
While waiting for him, me and lil man shared a lot of thing. Hahaha, baka, he is the only person who can make joke even he is sick!!
The first thing he said was,
“Aoi, I’m hungry… Gimme some food…”
xD
Actually ne, it was normal if he was hungry, but it was still funny, I mean, in the movie, when someone wake up from long sleep he gonna said something like, “It’s you~?” Not something like “Gimme some food.” LOL. Lil man is someone who always eats on time three times a day. So, maybe, food is number one in his brain. Food has bet me up… Hahahahaha
Then after eating one big bowl of porridge (it wasn’t looked delicious at all) he smiled and started to talking.
“Sankyuu for the porridge. It wasn’t delicious but enough to full fill my empty stomach.”
“Wow…You could eat until the last gulp? Amazing… Aren’t you feeling like wanted to puke?”
“No, I’m not. I’m so hungry and this is the only edible meal for me right now. It’s not that bad. You can try some.”
“I better sick for a month than eat that thing.”
“You are such a picky boy!!! No wonder your weight is never more than 55 kilograms.”
“Why are you talking about weight? Do you want me to ask your weight?”
“HELL NO!!! It’s impolite to ask someone else weight!”
“Your reaction is too much, you aren’t heavy at all. Are you diet?”
“Yes… a bit…”
“You better be bit chubby. The thin version of you wouldn’t be cute.”
“Ohh~ Really??? The diet is killing me!! Actually, what happen to me?”
“You have serious problem with your intestines, but it the doctors said they can cures it with drugs ne.”
“Thanks heaven. I’m really scared of surgery.”
“Surgery is better. I was really scared you would die or something. You have no idea how mess up your condition yesterday. I found you lying –or dying- in your bed. You were sweating and looked so weak. I never had been that anxious and panic before. I’m glad you survive. If you had dead, Gazette might have been over, ne.”
“Wait a sec… Are you someone who repeatedly said ‘Hang on, don’t faint’ to me? Oh~ it was you?”
“You don’t even remember that he was me? I carried you from 5th floor up to parking area!”
“I can’t remember properly about what happen yesterday, all I can remember is, it was so hot and my stomach was hurt like hell.”
“Hot? You are burning!”
“But, it’s normal right now.” He took my hand and placed its back into his forehead. It was felt hot, but not as hot as yesterday.
“Not yet.”
Then he touched my forehead with his back hand.
“Hmmmmm….. Maybe…. Btw, was I said something weird to you?”
“No, you weren’t. You just tell me your last wish.”
“That’s something baka! So, what it is? Am I told you to take care of my dearest pet?”
“You didn’t even mention Sachan’s name. You were telling me, If were you dead you want all of us know that you love us..”
“That kind of thing?”
“What else you expect? You were also telling me that you love me the most.”
“I guess my brain was impacted by the temperature of my body.”
“Hahahahaha. I think so.”
“Lemme repeat it again, was it like…. Aoi-kun, I love you the most~” He tried to mimicking sick person.
“Not that joke….”
“Ehh? Is there something happen?”
“Hmmmm……. I’m not in mood to tell you.”
“Doushite ?”
“It’s….. kind a….. not a good thing to tell.”
“Embarrassing?”
“Exactly. It will make awkward atmosphere between us. You better not know.”
He rolled his eyes. Thinking I guessed.
“Ahhh.. Whatever, I don’t care, there is nothing worse in this world than not able to eat happy tan. Hehe.”
“You are not allowed to eat them for a while, aren’t you?”
“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?????????????????????????????????”
“Yeah~” I grinned.
“Don’t show me that teasing grin!!!! You know I will not able to survive without them… Ohhh nooo… I will die in the next few days…. This is your end Ruki-chan… How could you Kami-sama…. I’m being a really good man in these 28th years.”
“Ohhhhh lil man don’t cry~”
“Shut up, evil!”
Then Kai was –half running- coming. So, because I didn’t have reason to stay there, I said good bye to Kai and Lil man, and then went home.

I think, he meant it when he said he wouldn’t be able to survive without happy tan. I suspicious happy tan isn’t ordinary candy. I’m afraid there’s addictive substance adds into its composition. =______________________=
Or, lil man just too freak.
Scary x___x

19.00
I don’t know why, I feel so alone and somehow sad today.
I’m stay at my home the whole day.
Why?
Because, Uruha is in hospital this afternoon.
And I don’t think my emotion is ready to face him again.

But, actually, staying in this apartment is bringing even worse feeling to me. There’s too many memory of Uruha, here.
Like, when I was turning on my PC I remember how Uru pouting his lips asked me to play game with him instead working. I also remember his wide lovely smile whenever I cook spicy spaghetti for him.
And,
I remember how innocence his look when he was slept in my bed.
Those closed pretty eyes, slow breath and peaceful face. He looked like an angel from heaven, so pure and so beautiful….
But, it was all gone when he woke up and started to yawn =.=

Miss him?
Yeah…… But my anger is much more dominated my mind…
I know it’s not good.
But…
How to express it? Hmmmm…..
I don’t know how to forgive him.
Especially, in front of Ruki.
Ruki is such a sensitive man, you know?
He will know if there something wrong happen.
Then, with his big curious eyes he will ask “What happen? Are you guys having fight?” And then we will simply answer, “No. we aren’t”. Furthermore he will pretend nodding, but when Uru goes he will interrogate me, and at last I don’t have any option than telling him everything. ==a
I’m not ready to hear ‘Oh My God’ from his lips.
So, I better stay in home ne.
Even though it’s lonely…….*sobs*
***

Final Part will write in Ruki’s, Uruha’s and Aoi’s point of view. Please enjoy it ^^

Ruki’s point of view ^^
PS : It’s something that ruki think about. So, it’s not narrative ^^

Was it just my imagination or my friends DID threat me different?? They suddenly became…. unopened to me. Usually ne, if there something wrong between us or one of us, they will tell me and ask my opinion. Even though my opinion is not giving solution at all, but at last we can share how we feel.
Five of us are best friend. There is nothing to hide!! We have been knowing each other for seven years!!! We already knew what kind of person each one of us. Like, Uruha is temperament and moody person, Aoi is such lovely caring mature person, Kai is born-to-be-uke person *I don’t why, but I think, uke is the best word to describe him. lol*, and Reita is easy-going and funny person.
It would be very disappointing if they did hide something for me.
Aoi had weird mood this morning, he looked tired and…..umm…. sad? I know it had to been related with Uruha. Whatever it was, he looked suffering because of it.
Poor man…… He couldn’t really express how he felt. He only express it well trough his eyes. I’m really happy if I could see happiness in his eyes. His cheerful eyes always bring everyone who sees it into his world and his joy. That’s why I always try my best to make him smile whenever it is. Seeing him in pain is giving me such a painful feeling too.
Bla..bla..bla.. I talk too much.
The point is, I want to make him happy. That’s it.
No matter what kind of happy is it.
Maybe his happiness is unrelated with me. But, I don’t know why, I always want to help him reach it. I just want to be someone who he can trust the most. It’s not like I’ll be jealous if he has a lover one day. That’s not how I feel ne… My feeling is more into caring than loving. And I think his feeling is the same… Somehow, we need each other existence, just for spill our problem into some weird jokes, or just to understanding each other.
And today, I was bit surprise when he was deciding not to tell his problem to me. I’ve asked why, but he still didn’t want to share it. Actually ne, I REALLY want to know, but I know he wanted me to understand that he was not ready to share it. Hmmm… Its okay~ I will know it soon ne…
And then, as the time goes by, I realize that something is happening. WHY?? Because Kai (person who always smiles sincerely whatever I do to him) was staying away from me. = =a And then, with unknown reason he suddenly talk about agree or not agree about homosexual thing. SO DAMN WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually ne, I NEVER really think about that kind of thing, it’s a human right. No one deserves to judge it. That’s all I think.
It wasn’t weird if it had said by Uruha which has complicated brain. But, KAI???? THAT KAI??? THAT Kai I know isn’t really wanted to KNOW about those things. He is person who always accepts what God has created. Include genre and sexual orientation.
Aa, what happen to that innocence kid? And why he asked me? =__________=
About Uruha… Hm…. We weren’t really talking… He just ask me usual how-are-you question. Ahh, I don’t know… I’m still bit angry because of his rude email. Hah….
***
YAY!!!!! I’m really excited!! I’m home today!!! xD I’m so happy~ Finally, after spend 7 resentful days in this damn hospital room (included tasteless food and live-a-life-without-happy tan) The doctor said I could go home~ Whoaaaaaaaa~ Nyappy!! Nyappy!!
But…….. uhhhh…… I’m not really ‘home’ ne… Aoi forced me to stay at his house for a while… He said he didn’t trust me anymore…. My bad… Hehehe
“Is this everything?” He said when he done packed my things.
“Yeah… “
“Okay~ let’s go.”
“Btw, where’s everyone?”
“Kai goes to his cousin wedding party and Reita goes with him ne and Uruha… I don’t know where he is… but, he knows you will out today, so maybe he has some business or something.”
“They don’t love me anymore….” I said.
“Baka. Of course they love you. How could someone hate person like you?”
“But… but…”
“Don’t be silly. Let’s go home. Sachan is waiting for us. He must be missing for you so badly.”
OH MY GOSH!!! I forgot about sachan!!!
“My sachan~ you threat him well, right? Do you give him proper food?”
“You can it directly to him.” He said with giggled.
I was bit hyper~ I should not mumble about my sachan. But, really ne, I MISS HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!! I miss his soft fur and his BIG calm eyes which always give me relax feeling… Ohh… sachan~ YOUR RUKI WILL COMING~ WAIT ME HUNNY!!!!!
I’m sitting excitedly beside Aoi-chan. Hmm… I feel like freeeeeeeee from jail. Hahahaha baka.
“I want to hug sachan as soon as possible~!”
“Sachan… What a lucky dog…”
“Hmmm… Aoi.. Err… I think I feel healthy enough, now. There is no need to take care of me. So, can I just pick up Sachan and then go home at my own?”
“No!! The doctor says someone has to be look after you for the next few days.”
“You can text me or call me every few hours.”
“How could I trust you again??? You stay at my house! That’s the final decision!”
I am pouting my lips. Aa, I hate him when he said ‘final decision’. xP If he has say it, no one could change his mind. Stubborn!
***
Uruha’s point of view (diaries).

13 November 2009
09.00
I Wanna tell something to you :
Today I was going to Aoi’s house. I was going there in purpose to apologizing to him. I thought this day was the right day to apologize to him. It was been a few days, so his mad might be decrease a lil bit ne…
Because I wanted to give him surprise, I walked into his apartment without said sumimasen. I heard some noise in kitchen so I had thought he should be there, cooking or something. Then, I smiled with my prettiest smile and said,
“Hi Aoi-kun.”
When he was turning back, I realized he wasn’t Aoi. It was Ruki and my smiled just gone to nowhere.
“Uruha-san?” He said in surprise. “Why don’t you knock the door?”
“Where’s Aoi? And what the hell are you doing here?”
“He goes out to buy milk for Sabu, and why are you asking with that annoying tone? What am I doing? I’m feeding my dog of course! Can’t you see it?”
Oh right! Feeding his dog?
“Why are you feeding your dog in here?”
“Where else you expect? It’s usual for people to feed their pet in kitchen, right?”
Oh GOSH!! Talking with that person was reaaaalllyyyy taking a lot of time.
“It’s not it. Why are you FEEDING your pet in Aoi’s house?
“Because Sabu’s food in here!” He pointed a cupboard. “ I don’t get it ne, why are you asking those tiny stupid question.”
Then, he was continuing what he was doing; poured cereal dogs into its place and patting his dog head.
Meanwhile, my brain tried to understanding hidden meaning behind ‘Sabu’s food in here’. OH MY…. I realized what the hell it was mean!!! It was mean, HE LIVE THERE!!!! GOD!!!!
I was really shocked. My body suddenly felt so weak until I had to lean it on my body into wall. My mind was blank. Toooo many question and disbelief words crossing in my mind. Like, how could? Is he crazy? Why?.
“Are you okay Uruha? Since you are Aoi’s guest, do you want me to make some coffee or bring beer for you?”
“I…am…fine…”
“Are you sick? Oh, here, have a seat. You look pale and confuse. Here, here.”
He took my hand and seats me on single sofa. I was still mind blank.
“Stay there, I’ll make warm tea for you.”
Then, he walked into kitchen and left me alone. I looked around. Nothing changed in his house. I was still curious, and then I walked into Aoi’s room. Oh God. Something DID change. The bedcover was purple, as long as I know him, he NEVER used purple bed cover, and at the corner there was a lil pet basket. Oh good. There also dog’s bed. What else I would found? Romantic photos in beach?
“Uruha, where are you?”
“In Here..” I shouted.
“Oh, there you are.”
I sat in that bed. I tried to wash away weird imagination about what might be happen in this purple bed last night. But, it couldn’t be help. Those things still popped out from my head. Made me feel…..disbelief.
“Purple, huh?” I said to him.
“Do you like it? I changed it yesterday.”
He sat beside me. Then he lied down his back and just closed his eyes liked there was nothing WRONG about this purple.
“You know what. I don’t think Aoi likes purple.”
“Oh does he? What’s wrong between you and purple? I think you like purple. Purple is magnificent color, isn’t it? Relaxing and somehow bring romantic feeling.”
My heart was so hurt when he said it. It sounded liked it was normal if Aoi live together with him.
I started to ask why. Why Aoi rejected me? Am I not as good as this guy?
“How could you do this to me?” I didn’t know why, that words just popped from my mind.
He sat back and staring at me.
“Do what?”
“You know it Ruki. Don’t act stupidly. You know how I feel to him, right? You know how much I…”
“Wait a sec.” He was cut my talk.
“What?”
“You have lover, right?”
“Let’s not think about my lover. She just….”
“You are playing her? How could you?”
“Hey~ It’s about not ME!! Let me said it straight. HOW COULD YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME? That’s all I want to ask to you.”
“I’m not taking him!!! How many times I have to say it to you? I’ve told you about this when I replied your RUDE-impolite-childish e-mail!!”
“And HOW many times I have to hurt seeing you guys in love? I mean, please!! Purple bed? Since hell when Aoi likes something romantic like this? And you have no idea how jealous I was when I saw his sorrow painful face JUST because you were sick!!!”
“Oh silly!!! Jealous? How childish is it!!! Now, you make me unsure that you even know him.”
“Oh gosh! So, you think you know him better than me?”
“Yeah!! Much better!”
I couldn’t restrain my anger any longer. I stand and glaring at him. And then the next thing I know I was slapped him. Yeah. I slapped him.
“Ouch.” He hold his red cheek.
“Yeah!! Report it to your Aoi! Tell him I slap you!”
Then we didn’t say a word. He was just kept staring at me while I tried to catch my breath. At that time, I didn’t saw hatred in his stared, but I saw pity.
“I’m home.” Someone said. It was Aoi.
We both still kept silent. None of us answered him.
“Hey, dear, I get milk for Sachan, but I’m not sure this is…..” He didn’t finish his sentence when he saw me.
“Uruha?”
I didn’t know what to do. So I just stayed at my position.
He walked in, and I know he would immediately see red mark on Ruki’s cheek. ‘Hell yeah. I’m finish’ that was what I thought.
“Oh my… You slapped him?” He yelled at me.
Who else he thought?
“It’s okay Aoi. It’s really nothing. It’ll cure in just an hour. But there’s something which can’t just right in an hour.”
“But, Ruki, your cheek is all red. How could it be okay?”
Ruki stand up and stared right into Aoi’s eyes.
“Talk to him.” Then he was just walked away, left both us all alone.
At first none of us talked. It was quite, but not comfortable silent. I didn’t really know what to say and so he was.
After a long silent he opened his mouth.
“What are you doing here?”
“Actually, I came here in purpose to apologize. But, somehow it mess up.”
“If you still want to apologize about last week, fine, I forgive you. But it doesn’t mean I forgive you for what you have done to Ruki.” He glared at me.
I bitted my lip and said, “Is he so important?”
“Yes, he is. And no matter what your reason is, slapping other person while he’s sick isn’t right at all. He still so weak you know?”
“I don’t know that. And you know what Aoi, I think, you’ve been fooled me. The memory of that night is still clear in my mind; I remember when you said you want me to have a normal life. Fine!! I could accept if that was the reason why you rejected me. But now, you even have date and then live with other man? Aoi, please, if you didn’t love me, please said it straight. There was no need to make that stupid reason!”
He didn’t answer. There was an uncomfortable silent again. I hate that!
“You really don’t understand, do you?”
I shook my head.
“I can’t even get it.”
“Look, I never lied to you. All I said in that night was fact. I know all the risk when I said it to you. I know what kind of pain, I mean, great pain when someday I see you with other person.”
“If don’t want me to be that kind of man, then, why YOU become one of them?”
“I’m not…… ”
“Denial again.”
“Uruha… You are the only man I love as man. I never fall in love with other man. Right, that sound pretty scary, but that’s fact that my self not gonna deny it. I’m so proud raising my head and said I love you. Because, yes, I love you. Demo, the weird thing is, I never find attractive side from the other man. You are the only one from my genre who can attract my heart. Weird, isn’t it? ”
“Ruki?”
“He’s sooo cute. But, come on Uru, we are best friend! Can’t you see it? Okay, I always call him ‘dear’ and we look like couple. But we aren’t. We are caring each other but not loving each other. He’s here because I force him to stay here, his condition is still unstable. If something happen to him, maybe I will blame my self endlessly. So, I think it’s better for him to stay here. So, I can take care of him intensively.”
“I never hear that kind of friendship. It’s so…..”
“Close?”
“Yeah.”
“I’ve heard that a lot.”
He grinned. My favorite lovely grinned. So kawaii….. Suddenly, (I didn’t hell know where I got that idea.) I pulled his arm and bum, I just hugged him tightly. He was kind a surprise too….
“I miss you.” I said.
“I miss you too….”
I leaned a kiss on his forehead twice before I kissed his lips.
Oh God.
I kissed him
Oh God.
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *screams crazily*
Okay okay, ehem… sorry for this stupid part.
What? After that? We went off from the room of course. You pervert! What else you expect? Gyahahahahaha
Demo, really ne…. I DID extremely happy~ Fufufufufu I kissed him after all~ He didn’t kissed me. But I DID!!! Wasn’t it improvement?????? Kyaaa~ my heart is pounding when I remember it ne~ like, doki doki doki and my face start to blush.
Fiuuuuuhhhhhh~ I’m sooooooooooo glad everything could go back on the right way. Having fight with that guy WASN’T funny AT ALL. Thinking back again, who’s deserved to blame?? Me? He? Hm….. I dunno~ But, there something that I realize from all of this problems. I’m a very-easy-to-get-jealous guy. ==a I’m not proud of it~ not good~ not good~
Btw, I told him and Ruki (he was also there after all, don’t forget about his existence ne.) that I would brake my relationship with Ayana. He told me to not to do it. But, hell no. I do it actually because I’m so tired with that girl. She becomes soooo resentful lately. She knows I don’t like to be disturbed when I have time with my friends, but she always do it.
And, what about my status? Hm… It’s single. Yeah… I’m single. I don’t dare to ask him again. I’m afraid everything will mess up again~
It’s better for us to stay in this way. As long as I know he loves me and I can come whatever I want into his door, it’s okay for me to be lonely single~

Fufufufu
Remain you again.
I KISSED HIM!!!!

0 komentar: