BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Watashi wa~

Foto saya
sendai, neverland, Japan
Hmm... I'm a girl....I love bishounen for sure... and japanese thing... lil bit pervert... yahh... Thatz me... add my fb or twitter if you want to know me better

lyric lyric xD

Selasa, 01 Desember 2009

Fanfic The GazettE- Come Back to Me part 1

Title : Come Back to Me part 1 (1 of 2 part of Aoi's diaries series)
Author : Vee, just vee ^^ Vee is a girl. Confirm. She’s not girly. Confirm. LOL
Pairing : Aoiki, Uruaoi, It’s annoying to write, but I have to write it …UruOFC, mentioning of KaiReita
Genre : Comedy, Fluff
Rate : PG
Warning : Hmmm…. What should I write in this column? Yaoi? Stupid author?

Previous:
Uruha got angry with Aoi because Aoi was dating with Ruki or lil man. Then, Ruki broke his relationship with Aoi because he didn’t want to be a wall between them.

Important information:
• Uruha has girlfriend.
• Aoi is uke. Confirm.
• Aoi loves both, Uru and Ruki so much. But, he loves Ruki as bff or something like that. He called it “unknown feeling of loving someone”.

3 November 2009
09.14
*shaking head*
=.=
I woke up with bad mood this morning…….
Hmmm suddenly, I want to cut my hair until bald
Then, I want to be a monk.
So, I can travel the world without money, because everything is free for a monk, right?
…………………………
…………………………

Okay.
My problem is…
I miss lil man…….*13 hours after broke up*
I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him I miss him SO MUCH
MUCH
MUCH
MUCH
MUCH

I want to send him good morning e-mail like I always did…
BUT I CAN’T
T0T
I want to call him, but I can’t
I want to hug him but he’s not here *sobs*

Lil man~ why are you leave me?
Lil man, why we have to broke up?
Lil man, why are you so cute?
Lil man, why are you so annoying? *singing*

Hmmmmmm…… I become so weird….
Aright!!
I’ll call him!!!!!

09.25
He didn’t pick up the phone.
Was he still slept??????
But, I don’t think he’s a lazy-type person, ne…
X<

15.00
Here I am, sitting alone at young-romantic-couple café at shibuya.
I don’t know how I could end up in this place….
Btw, those human who called them self as “Aoi’s best friend” are not here to company him to hang out.
So, here I am, sitting alone.. OH I FORGET!!!!
Of course I’m not alone~ there’s you~ my beloved lovely notebook~ my only laptop <3
Hahahahahahahaha
I’m crazy~

AOI’S BEST FRIEND LIST (who not here to company him)
> Kai and Reita
I called Kai this morning.
Kai : Moshi – moshi.
Me : Ohayou Kai-kun.
Kai : Aoi-san!! Ohayou!! *cheerful voices… His voice really improved my mood, ne*
Me : I’m boring…Let’s hang out together.
Kai : I’d love to. Demo… I’m in situation which VERY important for me, I’m-
Me : *sigh* Cooking?
Kai : Aaaahh!! You get it!!
Me : Okay… I’ll ask Reita then..
Kai : DON’T YOU DARE!!
Me : Why?
Kai : Because Reita is my prisoner!!! I already rent him to taste my new cook.
Me : Ehhh? I think he doesn’t like your cook.
Kai : That’s why I rent him!!! I want to make food which even someone like Reita would love to eat it. *innocence voice*
Me : Hahahahahahaha, how much you pay him?
Kai : I pay him with A MONT of payment. I wanna cry when I remember it…
Me : You baka.
Kai : Yes, I am. *sobs*
Me : Btw, may I speak to him?
Kai : Sure, wait a sec. But, promise don’t take him, okay?
Me : He’s totally yours ne…Haha
Then he handed over the cell phone.
Reita : Yo!
Me : Hey, noseless, do you know where Ruki is?
Reita : Why ask me? I’m not his father.
Me : But you two pretty close right? I’ve tried called few times, but he didn’t pick up. I also send him e-mails, but he didn’t reply. I’m afraid there’s something happen to him.
Reita : Hmmmm….. Maybe, he just not in mood to picked up your call or replied your e-mail.
Me : That’s pretty make sense.
Reita : There is no need to worry about that person. Believe me. Btw, are you having fight with him or something?
Me : Yeah, we broke.. hmmm… nothing.
Reita : Broke what? Broke up you mean?
Me : NOOOOOO… Please don’t mind it. Just enjoy your time with Kai-chan ne…
Reita : Watch your mouth black hair!
Me : Hehe…Hey Rei, Promise me, don’t you make him cry again! He’s our leader after all.
Reita : I’m afraid I can’t promise you ne..*whisper* you know what Aoi? Makes him crying is an ultimate pleasure.
Me : The master of devil is talking to me right now…
Reita : Hahaha
Me : Okay, bye Rei.
Reita : Bye.

Personal opinion: Poor Kai-kun…. He never learns about what kind of human Reita is…. I feel pity for him…Be strong Kai…
Btw… I think Kai is a REAL baka. He should be realizes that REITA is THE ONE who bully him until he cries, but why he moved into apartment in Reita’s block?? Is he believes in aphorism “No matter how hard a stone, it will crush when it poured by water over and over again”??? Reita is not a stone… He’s a SOLID metal. No matter how much Kai give his super-lovely-adorable-fainted smile to Rei, he will ALWAYS bully him.. I believe in that. Just kick my sexy butt if those two finally become couple!!=.=a
Talking about bullying Kai, I like to do it too LOL
Not just me, Lil man and Uru also like it ne… He’s so cute~ too cute until you couldn’t prevent yourself not to bully him… Hhe… Sorry Kai~ m(_ _)m You just TOO CUTE to be true ^^
>Uruha : Hmmm…. No need to explain why I didn’t asked him to hang out… He still angry….
>Lil cute man: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DEAR????????????? ARE YOU DOING FINE????? REPLY MY MAILS PLEASE!!!
Hmmm….. Actually ne, since when do I become so concern about that lil man?
He’s a fully grow up man… I shouldn’t bother with ‘how-are-you’ question every few hours... =_=

Wait up…
OH GOSH!! SOOOO CUTE~
I just saw a very very cute girl at 1 o’clock direction. Whoaaaaa~
I feel love at first sight XDD
Kidding… Hhe… My love is only for my uru and lil man of course~ *feels undecided again lol*
Btw, it’s been a while since last time I write something about girl… Hmmm…. This is not healthy... I should talk more about them.. Hhe…
Now, the cute girl is walking into my direction… Ohhh~ Is she want to greet me?
Oh NO!!She really walks into my direction!!!!
See you later beloved lovely laptop~ I have to prepare my self X3


21.00
DAMN!!!!
I think she was an angel…. But but but actually she’s the devil of my life T_T
She is…
Oh GOSH!! Be strong Aoi…
Uhhhhhh….
She is Uru’s gf……..
TOT
TOT
TOT
I’d admit that she’s really cute.... *Uru has very good taste ne…* she’s also very smart..
She’s exactly the same like Uru have told me before…
DEMO…..
SHE STILLS MY URU LOVER!!!!!!!
MY URU!!!

When I rejected him, I know I would felt pain if when I saw him with his new love.
BUT I WAS NEVER EVER IMAGINED IT WOULD BE THIS HURT!!!
It pains me so much….

I only could smile (Bitterly smile of course…) when she was talking about him….
I hope she was not realizing it.

Her name is Ayana. She is 24 years old, a model….. That’s why she’s so cute and has amazing perfect body.

*sobs*
Yesterday and today… I feel like dying ne… triple attack has attacked me violently without mercy…
First Uru, then lil man, now, the sudden appearing of Uru’s girl??? Are you kidding me?? X<

If I had accepted him, I would not have been so suffering like this. But, would I be happy? Would I become someone that I want? Would I?
Now, my only wish is, I want my old days come back. I want everything come back. I want my days together with lil man and uru come back to me… I wanna be innocence again… T^T
I need you minna… I need you so much….

4 November

07.30
It’s really cold today, that’s why I don’t wanna get up of my bed.
Btw, this is the good part of being single.
No one gonna wake you up with annoying morning call or morning e-mail *or morning yawn?? lol*

Morning e-mail……..
I miss it ne….
Especially morning e-mails from lil man.
It was really annoying but now I miss it so much.
Aa, I hate lonely morning!!!!!!!

09.00
I’m fully wake up now. I just have a great shower ne…
It was totally refreshing my mind ^^

Btw, I’ll go check Ruki.
It’s been 2 days and he still doesn’t call me back. I’m afraid something bad happen to him.
Okay. Bye.

0 komentar: